For Healthcare Professionals
Are you a general practitioner who is interested in offering your patients a quick way of knowing their HIV status? Get certified to offer non-anonymous rapid HIV testing services in your clinic today by attending the training workshop.
During the workshop, the following topics will be covered by our sexual health specialists .
The Training Workshop on Rapid HIV Testing for GPs will be on 5th Sept 2019.
Registration will be closed on 30th Aug 2019.
The training program list is as below:
|12.30pm - 1.00pm
- Overview of STI/HIV in Singapore
- Quality Assurance Requirements for Rapid HIV Testing
- Pre and Post HIV Test Counselling
|1.00pm - 1.15pm
- Presentation on Rapid HIV Blood and Rapid Oral Fluid Tests
|1.15pm - 1.30pm
- Getting to know the Rapid HIV Test Kits
If you are interested to attend the HIV Diagnostic Training Session, do email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Physician Name
- MCR Number
- Clinic Name
- Clinic Address
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- Training fee of $70.00 per participant should be made payable by cheque to DSC Clinic
- 1 CME point will be awarded to attendees
Last updated on
29 Jul 2019